Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Dolly Pieces

 
Interesting Anessa trivia time... well ok, maybe not interesting, but definitely Anessa... as a young child I became attached to a ragdoll that came in a flower arrangement when I was born, it sat on a dresser in my nursery, not really meant to be a play toy, but I begged for it and eventually carried it everywhere. My mother had to reassemble and rebuild the doll multiple times, removing the foam insides and replacing it with proper stuffing. Alas, the doll just wasn't meant to last long, and eventually it became just a few bits and pieces, or 'dolly pieces' as I called them, and I would often just carry around an amputated doll arm or leg until I eventually lost them all (or rather my Mom finally managed to discard them).  Exile has just released a style called Doll Parts at Collabor88, and the name inspired me to share the story and the adorable Vera outfit from The Secret Store, also at Collabor88.

Did you have a favorite toy as a kid, too?

The Stuff
Mesh Head: LeLutkaChloe BENTO 3.0
Head/Brows Applier: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka  Becca Appliers (Pale)
Lips: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka  Becca Lips Appliers (Pale)
Eye Make-up: Izzie's, Evening Glitter Eyeshadow, LeLutka
Eyes: IKON, Hope Eyes - Blush (Mesh Eyes)
Hair:  Exile, Doll Parts, Wildcards *New at Collabor88*
Body: Maitreya, Lara Mesh Body 4.1 (includes BENTO hands & feet)
Outfit:  The Secret Store, Vera Set, Pure *New at Collabor88*
Hair Bow: Olive, The Winking At You Head Bow, Large
Doll: Meche, Vintage Ponies & Dolls Gacha, Mon Poupee' Gigi

Pose by Overlow (edited)
Additional animations Maitreya (BENTO hands) and LeLutka (BENTO facial expressions)
Backdrop by RAMAFollow me on Flickr!

No comments: