Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Nessa


 
Nessa, Nessy, and Ness are my nicknames. When it came to Just Because's latest release, Nessa, I couldn't resist the chance to blog this sexy swimsuit with an optional sheer body panel. Seems like I have blogged a million swimsuits and bikinis this Summer already, but there is always room for a few more when they make me smile like this one does.

The Stuff


Mesh Head: LeLutkaChloe BENTO 2.7
Head/Brows/Eyes Applier: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka  Becca Appliers (Pale)
Lips: Lara Hurley,  LeLutka  Becca Lips (Pale)
Eyes: IKON,  Promise Eyes - QuickSilver (Mesh Eyes)
Hair:  Exile, Lush Life, Wildcards (BENTO Movement) *New at Collabor88*
Body: Maitreya, Lara Mesh Body 4.1 (includes BENTO hands, nails & feet)
Body Applier: Lara Hurley,  Maitreya Applier
Outfit: JustBECAUSE, Nessa Swimsuit, Arctic *New*

Pose by Overlow, Maitreya (BENTO hands) and LeLutka (BENTO facial expressions)
Backdrop by RAMA (Gacha Item)

Follow me on Flickr!

No comments: